HOME PAGE > KARAMAN > EDUCATION
 

EDUCATION

Karamanoglu Mehmetbey University is the single university in Karaman and is founded by public. There are also 5 universities at one hour distance, in Konya city which are Selçuk University, Konya Necmettin Erbakan University, Konya Food and Agricultural University, KTO Karatay University and Mevlana University.
With 357 schools, Karaman is 60. biggest city in Turkey by school number and its proportion to total schools in Turkey is %0,51.
With 59.347 students Karaman is 69. biggest city in Turkey by stundent number and its proportion to total students in Turkey is %0,35

Karamanoğlu Mehmet Bey University has 5 faculties, 2 graduate schools, 4 vocational schools, 2 institutes and 4 research centers. The number of students at Karamanoğlu Mehmet Bey University is presented in the table. 55% (4.803) of KMU students study at faculties, and the rest, 45% of students study at graduate schools, vocational schools and institutes. Karamanoğlu Mehmet Bey University has 365 academic staff, and more than half of this staff is research assistants. 

Karamanoğlu Mehmet Bey University Number of Students 2012-2013